Peach Tea Aluminum Chef Peach Tea 2

Wednesday, December 07, 2005

Icing in Texas

It was icing / snowing outside today and my hair froze on the way to my 9 A.M. class. Work was also cancelled today, which has never happened before. And its also "special" dinner at Bruce Hall tonight, and it should be better than usual. Good day today, got in a two hour nap as well. Watch our shens in the snow/ice.

Aluminum Chef is slowly being edited still and should be on time for its release date in about 2 and a half weeks. Check back for updates or setbacks to the project.

4 Comments:

At 7:18 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Lawl...I walked all the way to my 1pm class, to find out it was cancelled...I froze nicely on the way back. Good stuffs sir, as always

 
At 9:57 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

lol, god jized on your campus.

 
At 1:13 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

That was some great footage...I like the way you chopped it up and the music made me what bust a move right here in my living room...which is a point wanna make about the vlogging...compared to text blogging where you can discuss/argue/share info/blah blah...you really dont get to know the person...however with this type of media, you really get to see the surface...my two cents...

 
At 7:15 PM, Blogger kitykity said...

What a catchy freaking tune! I love it! Great job with the blackouts!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home