Peach Tea Aluminum Chef Peach Tea 2

Friday, December 09, 2005

Dementia Practice Video

Went back by the Demential practice today and got some better audio / video with the new camera. I am going to start looking into an external omnidirectional mic soon... Maybe with my christmas money.

Going to the Apple Store in Plano tomorrow to do whatever I'm supposed to do at the videoblogging presentation, so I'll videoblog it.

Also started working on a website for Dementia, so if you like their music keep watching for updates on their site and upcoming videos and possibly MP3 downloads.

8 Comments:

At 12:40 AM, Blogger Mark said...

hey dude, i think you are kinda picking my editting style.. that's really cool! haha


Anyways, I have a new RSS 2.0 feed, because I accidentally deleted the old one..

 
At 12:34 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

try to book them for the newyears lan.

 
At 9:38 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm like, playing teh drums in that video :O

If people actually want us to play there, i don't think that'd be too much of a problem ;)

 
At 10:18 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

ill ask aroundzors

 
At 11:23 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Eric. You need to be putting me and Katie in your videos. I think the world wants to see us. C'monnnnn.

 
At 7:55 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yo! This band needs a singer...
They sound good...hook me up with some mp3 action!

 
At 8:27 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

www.myspace.com/dementiaasylum

that has all the mp3's that the current band has. well, we took one off because we dropped the song since it doesn't really fit our style anymore. my aim = sting2049 if you're interested :D

 
At 1:24 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

just fyi... our band DOES have as singer... it's ME...though there wasn't any in teh vid...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home