Peach Tea Aluminum Chef Peach Tea 2

Sunday, November 27, 2005

Video Update Soon

I got back from Houston today and am about to go to sleep for work tomorrow. I will work on the video when I get back from work before I start my homework. Video should be up around 8 or 9, so check back for that. There are a few things I wish I could have got on camera, but I missed them, like this morning when my 35 year old uncle had on his 2 year old daughter's diapers, I may be able to get a pic from my aunt's digital camera for the video. I'll call her and ask when I get home from work.

And I got Jay and Silent Bob Do Degrassi, because I'm a very big fan of Kevin Smith, never really seen or heard of Degrassi before and I probably will never watch any of the other episodes.

(Insert Ninjas Jumping onto the Dancefloor)
"Oh snap, canadian ninjas, hip hip snoogan."
- Jay

3 Comments:

At 7:24 PM, Blogger Mark said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 7:25 PM, Blogger Mark said...

yo the rule is that you have to have atleast 1 vlog entry every week.

 
At 9:49 PM, Blogger UnholyKnight said...

Hey, my next one will be up tomorrow, I've been a bit busy.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home